Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Something Crazy

5 days...10 doses...20 pills.

Doesn't sound like a lot, does it?  It doesn't sound like, when doing something like a male to female transition, 20 pills would do very much.  Believe me, I know.  But I can now tell you, from firsthand experience, it can.

I preface this by saying I started transition overweight; I'm 5'3", and about 165, so I'm not exactly the physical specimen.  Even before HRT, I had a little bit of boob going on, but in 5 days, I can tell you it's gone from typical man-boob type to rounding itself out into actual breast tissue.  There's been real, physical, shape change...in 5 days.  It really is amazing to me.

The crazy thing is, last week, I went shopping would a couple of friends, picked up a couple of sports bras, cuz I knew i'd need them "eventually."  Now I'm thinkin' "eventually" may be July 1 or earlier...

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment